Thursday 26 June 2014

And So It Begins

Hi,

Its been a while since i've done a blog post, but I’m back now. In my previous posts, I blogged about what mattered most to me. Back then, it was creating your own path and finding what makes you happy, irrespective of social ideals. This has changed, now I believe that there is no sustainable satisfaction other than in Christ Jesus.

Before coming to this conclusion, I believed life was based on a journey of trials and tribulations before you get to the top, where everything you went through feels worth it. I don't think i'm alone in this thinking…. I think as a society we are accustom to slaving for safety & security, while some risk it all and slave for their hearts desires, usually outside their comfort zone. As a result of my beliefs, I broke out and chased my goals. I made a lot of progress, built a team of people way smarter than me, learnt from the best and worked really hard. Unfortunately, things didn't go as expected.

If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything because I may not have come to this conclusion. The foundation of all my intentions have always been based around love, selflessness and courage, but the mistake was the belief that only in unconventional journeys could you truly reach the pinnacles of love, selflessness and courage.

I would liken this to journeys of great entrepreneurs past, who fought courageously to the top of their industries, then find a greater satisfaction in giving away their wealth in love and selflessness. A prime example of this is the second richest man who ever lived, John D Rockefeller (after King Solomon). You know you have done well when you are asked by your government to break and sell your assets and still, in death a piece is the largest organisation in the world (Exxonmobil). It has been well documented that, though he owned 2% of the American Economy, he was visibly happier in his charitable exploits.

All I want was to build something people love, and become financially liberated, so I can start tackling the world’s real problems like giving a life to those on the line and helping those who want to honestly get ahead move faster.

Now in Christ, I have realised that I can show love & selflessness to my fellow men and it takes courage to stand by Christ and I don't have to slave. I still have my aspirations, but this is going to be the foundation of every post I publish now.

This is me sharing the best of my life (Christ) with you, because I love and care about you.
(Sorry, I know the title doesn't completely relate, but i just started writing and ……..)

THE END

Coming Soon… Max Interval Christianity



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uA-M5LZ_h0
Coming Soon… Max Interval Christianity

No comments:

Post a Comment